This week on Tailgating in Style, Lauren shows us how to make her most requested gameday snack - which is her Guacamole Dip.
Here's what you'll need:
- 3-4 Large Avocodos (save the seed)
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 lime
- 2-3 tbsp tamed jalepenos
- 1 can of fiesta corn
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut and deseed the avocados. Cut them into smaller chunks and add to the bowl
- Cut red onion in half, and chop 1/2 of the onion into smaller pieces. Add to the mix.
- Half a lime and squeeze both ends over the mix.
- Drain 1 can of Rotel and add.
- Drain the fiesta corn and eyeball the amount you desire.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add an avocado seed to the mix to help keep it from browning
- Mix it all together and Bam! It's as easy as that! The perfect guacamole dip for game day or any day!
If you loved Lauren's top, you can find it here in your team:
Make sure you use "Lauren15" at checkout for 15% OFF of your order!
Give the recipe and comment below and let us know if you liked it!